All images, content and design copyright 1997 - 2019 by Sandra Staple.The Canadian Dragon logotype is a trademark of Sandra Staple. Site content is ©copyright Sandra Staple and may not be used without written permission.
Copyright & Artwork Use Policy
For commerical websites, or websites whose primary function is to sell goods or services, you can contact me at email@example.com for information on purchasing a license to use my artwork. Artwork is not to be used for any commercial or for-profit venture without purchasing appropriate usage rights.
If your website is strictly non-profit you may use the images from the art gallery and photography gallery only if you follow these specific guidelines:
- Images must only be taken from the art gallery or photography gallery section of CanadianDragon.com
- Images must be uploaded to your own server. You must not link directly to an image stored on CanadianDragon.com. Save the image to your own folders and then updoad them to your server.
- All Artwork from CanadianDragon.com must not be altered. This includes changing the aspect ratio of the image (resizing the height or width at different percentages), recoloring, color adjusting, altering pieces of the image (such as a background), inserting or removing part of an image, removing the signature and/or watermark, and adding text. Proportionally resizing the artwork is permissable. If you are looking for a specifically sized image and would like to crop it, please contact me first.
- All Artwork from CanadianDragon.com may not be used to create patterns, filters, brushes, dingbat fonts or other drawing tools. They may not be included in clip art collections, free image downloads, or compilation C.D.s.
- Reference to www.canadiandragon.com and our Artwork copyright notice must be displayed with the image, along with a link to http://www.canadiandragon.com.
Artwork and content from CanadianDragon.com is not to be used on any Adult websites or websites which have content that contain pornography, hate artwork or literature, pro-drug propaganda, and written or graphic violence.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Please respect the intellectual property of artists by not stealing their artwork or using it without permission.
Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information collected on CanadianDragon.com may be stored and processed in the United States, Canada, or any other country in which CanadianDragon.com, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by subscribing to or purchasing from a CanadianDragon.com site or service, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
CanadianDragon.com will not disclose your personal information outside of CanadianDragon.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.
You can stop the delivery of future promotional or informational e-mails from CanadianDragon.com by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. When we post changes to this Statement, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top of this statement. If there are material changes to this statement or in how CanadianDragon.com will use your personal information, we will notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes prior to implementing the change or by directly sending you a notification.
CanadianDragon.com welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement and anything regarding the website and contents within. If you have questions about this statement or believe that we have not adhered to it, please contact us at email@example.com.